5060 Auth Way, Suitland, MD 20746, USA
1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I took my car in to get repairs.A Kim called told me she was my car rep, we will be contacting each other I said, o k.

she said the next time we talk she will let me know what wrong with the car and how much it will be I said ok. when Kim call me she said they were doing a diagnosis and they found 8 code and each code is 100.00 I ask is that included in repairs she said hold on, then she said no it not included, I said no she said to late he already did the diagnosis. I said wow. she call back and said the repairs will be 2,900 I said what.

I called and talk to a Ms. Woods, told her about the 8 codes she said who told you that I said Kim Ms. Woods said give me your number I call you back no call so the next to day I went there Kim was fire she no longer work there. Ms.

Woods said Pie will help you. Pie said your car is ready and the cost is 2,900 I said no it's not I just had the crank and cam shalf done to my car last month why do I have to pay again the manager Bill here us he came over ask me what was wrong I told him and show him my repair receipts. he said o k. he took off for the crank which was 550.

And he said I have a 2 year warranty. on pairs and labor Mr bill said let me tell them to bring your car around I said o k. they bought my car around, it was all bang up I ask what happen to my car he said he will found out and fix it don't worry just call he and come back. he would do an estimate I got an estimate bring it to Mr bill he no longer work there anymore.

it just a mess my car is falling a part I refuse to take it back to Marlow Darcars.

I just want my money back for repairs that they promise.Valencia Smith 301-741-7260

Review about: Darcars Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Old darcars worker bill.

I didn't like: I didnt like the customer or repairs very sad.

Had an Experience with Darcars?

Comments