1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a 2016 brand new jeep on Nov 27th Transmission fails on Jeep on Dec 13 with only 425 miles.Wife is almost hit by oncoming traffic as the car jams up in the middle of the road.

Dec 13 towed jeep back to dealership and demanded a replacement. I was told it would be a fair trade over for a better vehicle. Instead the car sales agent "Farzad" gave me the trade in value of the original "as is" jeep with no transmission (around 16k loss). Jan 28 - get a call from Mike (financial sales) asking if I have seen the registration for the original jeep with the failed transmission.

I responded that I have not and that I need my new cars registration immediately since the dealer tags expire on Feb 8 or around that date. Feb 4 - old transmission failure jeep registration finally shows up. Mike wants it sent to his residential address and not the business which I found offsetting. Mid February- tags and registration finally comes in so now the car is finally legal to be in the street again.

March 1 - I inquire about a new line of credit, but am asked several questions about the "two" Jeep's in my name. After calling the bank I realize that DARCARs never released the lien to the original car that had the failed transmission. Therefore it looks like I haven't paid the bills to the original car on my credit report. This ultimately took a toll on my credit line.

During all of this the communication lacked, the general manager called me ignorant and now nobody will answer the phone when I call.I have to contact Jeep to call DARCARS now.

Review about: Darcars Car Replacement.

Had an Experience with Darcars?

Comments