I found the truck I wanted on the internet. It was a new Nissan Titan.

I contacted the dealership and spoke with the ineternet salesman. He was very reluctant to ask if I could get a better deal on the truck, so I took it on myself to contact the manager. He gave me a better deal, it was late Saturday. On Monday morning I went to the bank, where I had a preapproved loan, and the confusion started.

The banker asked for the vin# and was hung up on. She needed varification papers faxed...they never arrived. All day, and Darcars couldn't sell a car that was already sold. They waisted my time, and the banks time.

I beleave it might have had something to do with the sales person.

I don't beg anyone to sell me a car. Darcars, thanks for nothing.

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #686438

Similar experience. I went on a Wednesday for the car I found online -only to find it not inspected (as per law) and with a broken window- I was told they would fix it.

After four days of incompetence and being told its not done I was told to come in it was ready.

I drove there to find someone else buying it and watch them drive away. Seriously it sold in the 20 minutes since you called me and you couldn't wait for me since I already put in my finance application on the car 4 days ago.