PLEASE WHO EVER READ THIS DO NOT EVER BUY A CAR FROM THESE TERRIBLE SALEMAN; THESE ARE A BUNCH OF INCOMPENTENT PEOPLE-FROM THE SALESMAN TO OWNER; THEY ARE QUICK TO GIVE YOU THE ILLUSION THAT WITH LOW DOWN PAYMENT THE CAR IS YOURS AND AFTER 3 MONTHS OF HAVINF THE VEHICLE, THEY COME BACK TO YOU ASK FOR MORE MONEY OR BRING THE VEHICLE BACK ASAP!WHO DOES THAT?!?!?

THEYRE NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!!

THEY NEVER CAN GIVE YOU A STARIGHT ANSWER ON ANYTHING OR RETURN YOUR CALL!STAY AWAY PLEASE AND BUY YOUR CAR FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE

Had an Experience with Darcars?

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #752115

DARCARS do not have credibility!!!

I have recently bought a car from DARCARS Silver Spring. They mistyped (lied?) about mileage. Than they lied about certification. I paid more knowing that the car I bought was certified, pre-owned. I went to the dealership for another issue. I did not have at that time document of certification and asked a manager about the certification. However, a manager sad that the car was not certified.

BE AWARE!!!

DARCARS
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #659480

Hi, We're very sorry about the poor experience you had at one of our dealerships. Please contact Rose Bayat our VP of Customer Relations - Rose@DARCARS.com We would like to investigate this case. Thank you.